It’s always important to think about what the future use of your new shed or garage might be, and keep this in mind when planning its size.
It might be that you may want to add extras such as mezzanine floors for that additional storage area, or even something like a ‘lean-to’
to store building materials or firewood!
Our specialised computer software allows you to do this – you can add and remove features on your custom-design while keeping track of the associated costs.
It also allows you to design an extension to an existing shed with the plans unfolding right before your eyes.
Our type of construction makes it easier to add later bays to a shed in years to come.
Garages from Geelong Sheds and Storage cover a large range, and can be custom-built to suit whatever you need. It may be a single garage or right though to a garage with as many roller doors as required.
Most spans, lengths, heights and roof pitches can be allowed for.
Garaports can be attached to the front of an existing garage to provide an extra undercover area, and can again be custom-designed to suit the area. They can have open or covered sides, and can be fitted with roller doors.
There are many different uses for sheds on a farm – from hay and machinery sheds, to dairies and stables. We have even built ‘smoko sheds’, farm offices and shearers’ quarters.
Again your farm shed can be custom-designed to include such things as; divider walls, roller doors and open bays.
INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL SHEDS
You can’t go past a Geelong Sheds and Storage Fair Dinkum shed when it comes to your industrial project.
We've been involved in many commercial projects in the south west, so our experience is second to none. Some of our projects include:
- A community shed (with disabled facilities) to be used at a community house by its clients in Hamilton.
- The building of Warrnambool’s Battery World shop front and workshop, alongside our Walsh Road office shared by Tru Blue Dog Wash shop front and manufacturing operations.
- Four sheds with various uses in Portland’s Botanic Gardens.
- A Laboratory at Terang’s Demo Dairy facility.
- A Communications Facility at Casterton Airport.
- A camp kitchen at Peterborough’s Caravan Park.
- A multi-purpose room at Woodford Primary School.
- A Backpackers’ Hostel in the Otways.
- Various large machinery and storage sheds for the likes of Timbercorp and Iluka in Hamilton, and
Warrnambool College in Warrnambool.
The up to 35 metre clear span for large buildings allows plenty of room.